RootMakers® are designed to create fibrous, non-circling root systems horizontally and vertically at all phases of production to equip plants for transplanting success. Our products aren't just "containers" but rather root production tools. Each step complements the next, building upon the previous fibrous root system. A fibrous root system means a greater root tip surface area and translates to a greater efficiency in the absorption of water and nutrients; an increase in growth rate, establishment, and vigor; a higher transplant survivability; and ultimately, superior performance.
- Create a fibrous, non-circling root system. (without toxic chemicals)
- Promote horizontal root branching.
- Greater efficiency of water and nutrient absorption.
- Accelerates plant growth, increases vigor.
- Compliments a variety of production methods above ground, in-ground, or -in-pot.
- Plants are equipped for rapid transplant success and long-term health.
- Researched and patented.
These RootMaker® containers continue the air-root pruning process and promote horizontal root branching, not just downward growth. Because our containers eliminate circling roots, there is no need to break up the root ball when transplanting. This minimizes transplant shock and speeds up establishment.